Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle Empty
PostSubject: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 am

Since I sold my bike....I have a Leather Icon Regulator Stripped Vest
Size L/XL
It's in really good condition.
How's $200?

Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle 2011-Icon-Regulator-Stripped-Vest-Stealth

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/67/915/16931/ITEM/Icon-Regulator-Stripped-Vest.aspx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:54 am

DO YOU HAVE THE MATCHING BUTT-LESS CHAPS? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:17 am

TheBOSS wrote:
DO YOU HAVE THE MATCHING BUTT-LESS CHAPS? afro

You never gave them back after you were the Grade Marshall of the Pride Parade. Now, I don't want them back ! afro
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Theboss took a picture of that day. He was mistaken on how they went on and ended up wearing them backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 am

RanchDog wrote:
Theboss took a picture of that day. He was mistaken on how they went on and ended up wearing them backwards.

That wasn't a mistake......that was intentional!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:19 am

Trade me some new Motorcraft DG-508's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle   Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle Empty

Back to top Go down

Icon Regulator Stripped Vest... Motorcycle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: