Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 Empty
PostSubject: Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50   Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:25 am

okay, up for sale is a pair of 400M heads. It's my understanding that these are that same as 351C 2V heads. They are off of a running 400M and are complete - head bolts, rocker arms, valves and springs. The casting number is shown in the last picture D5AE. I'm positive there's no cracks.....but if you buy them and find a crack, I'll refund your money. Otherwise sold as is.

Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 Img_5114
Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 Img_5115
Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 Img_5116
Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 Img_5117
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50   Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:29 am

ARE THOSE HEAVY ENOUGH TO KEEP MY 12 FOOT FISHIN' BOAT FROM FLOATING AWAY???? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50   Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:42 am

maybe....depends on how fast the wind is blowing and how fast the current is running.

I did some checking.....the 400 heads are identitcal to 351C 2v heads.....completely interchangeable with maybe a very slight increase or decrease in compression ratio depending on the year of the 351 heads you'd be replacing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50   Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pair of Cleveland Heads - rebuildable - complete $50
Page 1 of 1