An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BOSS merchandise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:35 am

i got the new windshield banners in today. they are cool. they are 3.5" long and 3" tall letters that say "THEBLUEOVALSPEEDSHOP.COM"
I have 10 of them and they are 12.00 ea....

also new batch of shirts are in....20.00 ea
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 47
Location : Yakima, WA
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 am

The banner stickers are pricey.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 am

i'm sorry , that wasn't your price.....you get a special price afro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 am

and it's 3 1/2 feet long not 3.5" sorry
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 47
Location : Yakima, WA
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:46 am

That clears it up then.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm

TheBOSS wrote:
i got the new windshield banners in today. they are cool. they are 3.5" long and 3" tall letters that say "THEBLUEOVALSPEEDSHOP.COM"
I have 10 of them and they are 12.00 ea....

also new batch of shirts are in....20.00 ea

What's the return policy on merchandise?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:18 pm

i will cover any purpose defects....

if the lettering no longer spells something...
or if the shirts stop covering something, i will refund the entire gross profit of the product and i will disclose that figure here....


shirts cost...20.00....sell at 20.00......gross profit = 00.00

banners cost 12.00.....sell at 12.00....gross profit = 00.00

i would normally would not disclose this information, but anything for the loyal members afro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:35 pm

TheBOSS wrote:
i will cover any purpose defects....

if the lettering no longer spells something...
or if the shirts stop covering something, i will refund the entire gross profit of the product and i will disclose that figure here....


shirts cost...20.00....sell at 20.00......gross profit = 00.00

banners cost 12.00.....sell at 12.00....gross profit = 00.00

i would normally would not disclose this information, but anything for the loyal members afro

I would like to purchase ten gross profit shirts, size Lardo
Will the banner cover my ass? if so I'll take twelve of those at the special gross profit price.
Can you deliver?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Will you allow me to run a window sticker on the boogie van?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:23 am

Latreenbeast wrote:
TheBOSS wrote:
i will cover any purpose defects....

if the lettering no longer spells something...
or if the shirts stop covering something, i will refund the entire gross profit of the product and i will disclose that figure here....


shirts cost...20.00....sell at 20.00......gross profit = 00.00

banners cost 12.00.....sell at 12.00....gross profit = 00.00

i would normally would not disclose this information, but anything for the loyal members afro

I would like to purchase ten gross profit shirts, size Lardo
Will the banner cover my ass? if so I'll take twelve of those at the special gross profit price.
Can you deliver?

if you were an action figure...you would be a nicely packaged asshole in a box geek
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 47
Location : Yakima, WA
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:44 am

I'll take a banner. Just put one aside for me and I'll get it from you during MFY, which will probably be the next time you make it down here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:14 pm

TheBOSS wrote:
Latreenbeast wrote:
TheBOSS wrote:
i will cover any purpose defects....

if the lettering no longer spells something...
or if the shirts stop covering something, i will refund the entire gross profit of the product and i will disclose that figure here....


shirts cost...20.00....sell at 20.00......gross profit = 00.00

banners cost 12.00.....sell at 12.00....gross profit = 00.00

i would normally would not disclose this information, but anything for the loyal members afro

I would like to purchase ten gross profit shirts, size Lardo
Will the banner cover my ass? if so I'll take twelve of those at the special gross profit price.
Can you deliver?

if you were an action figure...you would be a nicely packaged asshole in a box geek
I'll take that as a complement Razz
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 47
Location : Yakima, WA
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   Fri May 01, 2009 12:24 am

Are you still bringing a shirt for Raybo?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BOSS merchandise   

Back to top Go down
 
BOSS merchandise
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Merchandise - best source?
» briggs powered polaris trail boss
» The Boss is Back!
» Nfl merchandise uk
» Harrogate Town merchandise?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: