Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB door lock cylinders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

WTB door lock cylinders Empty
PostSubject: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Theboss can you get these and rekey them to my key? Cost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm

for????? i assume the bronco??? afro ....cannot get keyed same, maybe able to have done at locksmith...I have a key kit, but may not be able to rekey with my kit...might be too old afro
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Ya, the Bronco has big holes where the lock cylinders are supposed to be. I guess it wouldn't be a huge deal to run 3 different keys. Do you think the ones you can get will fit? Cost? I'll send you a spare door key just so you can confirm if it will work or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:24 pm

What year is the bronco?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Dang! I didn't see this post until just now. It's a 1983 and I'm sure Ford used the same lock clyinder before and after that year, but you'd know better than I. What's the going rate? Do you think you'd be able to rekey it? My best bet may be just going to the wrecking yard and taking them any Ford that uses the two key system, 1 key for the locks and 1 for the ignition. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:12 pm

There is a obsolete warehouse called Green Sales that has a set that do the front doors and tailgate. It would cost about $70. If the Boss or MADMAV would check to see if they get a better deal than I do the part # is E1TZ 9821984 A.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Thanks for the research man, but for that price I'd rather hit the wrecking yard and run 3 different keys. Are oem lock cylinders that expensive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Since they are oblosete these bastards are charging $20 more than Fords old cost plus freight
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Oh, so I can't even get these from Ford anymore? Well it's a trip the the yard next weekend.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 pm

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard - $25 with keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Are they NIB or used?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

New
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Wait just a second..... Are you sure that is your price? You might want to ask.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB door lock cylinders   WTB door lock cylinders Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB door lock cylinders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: