Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bary Grant Carburetion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bary Grant Carburetion Empty
PostSubject: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Just released! Demon 650 CFM double pumper
very little run time, under warranty.
make offer
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:16 pm

I don't want to low ball you, so can you give me a ballpark figure?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:57 am

Is it like this one?
sale-1035041557@craigslist.org
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Low ball! As in: he's older?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Just a little fishing to see what the market will bare $$$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Hey Latreen Beast, would you be intereseted in a trade for a fresh rebuilt holley 750 double pumper??? Fatbottom Fords is looking for a 600-650 double pumper for his 289(future351w), and I can find at the swaps are 750's. And don't worry , I'm not the one rebuilding it!! afro

(note to James Bondo....you keep posting craigs list ad reply to's....need to cut and paste the address bar...DUH!!!!)
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:24 pm

TheBOSS wrote:
(note to James Bondo....you keep posting craigs list ad reply to's....need to cut and paste the address bar...DUH!!!!)

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Latreenbeast wrote:
Low ball! As in: he's older?

No, Lowball as in, "I have no idea what it's worth and I don't want to make an offer so low that it is offensive."
Like if I offered $150 and you said, "What the F*%$!"
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Let me try this again. Is the carb you have anything like this? http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/1035041557.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Craigs List   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:48 pm

The craigs list Carb shown is a Vaccum secondary, good for an auto trans. Great price!
The 650 Double pumper AKA. (mech secondary), according to toothless fred @ Barry Grant, It flows 727CFM and is Race ready?
I'm mot happy with the out of the box useability, I would think in time, I could have it running as good as an Autolite from a 62 "T" bird. If my pride allows me to go through it again(fine tune) I may keep it. But who know's what offer could make those four nuts twist loose. The original box keeps getting closer to the carburetor, if you know what I mean!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Offended   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Just for the record,
I have one gray fuzzy feeling, and you can't hurt it!
It looks like a scab, and if you pick at it long enough it turns into scar tissue.
We all know you can't hurt scar tissue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 am

the L-beast feels nothing....he kills....that's all he does.....and he will not stop until you are dead! That is only if you f**k up his trailer after he graciously lends it to you....guess what i'm doing saturday!!!!
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:40 am

Ya, you better make it look just as good as when he loaned it to you or he'll never let us use it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:43 am

word. afro

p.s.-(that was the first time i felt justified using afro)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Saturday   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:53 am

My guess is that you will be lying on the couch with minstral cramps.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 am

I'm running an automatic with an almost stock 302. Will this carb work well with that setup?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:11 am

According to the BOSS you can't buy any more!
you allready have to much stuff?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:23 am

When I've spent as much as he has on the Mustang then I'd agree with him, but I'm at about a 1/10 of that so I'm still good. Let the spending continue!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bary Grant Carburetion   Bary Grant Carburetion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bary Grant Carburetion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: