An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 pm

I put the parts on Craig's list....deep discount for BOSS members!!!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/1507813046.html
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
avatar

Number of posts : 3402
Age : 47
Location : Yakima, WA
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:35 am

Good luck on the sell. Too bad I don't have any big block plans.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

SOLD most all of that truck 460 engine now.....$50 for the heads, $30 for the block and crank, $100 for the serpentine pulleys, $40 for the welded bellhousing, $30 for the exhaust manifolds. Still gonna sell the oil pan, but was able to keep for myself the ignition system, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, truck con-rods, oil cooler, and efi intake. CLEANING HOUSE!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:37 am

f-nuts wrote:
SOLD most all of that truck 460 engine now.....$50 for the heads, $30 for the block and crank, $100 for the serpentine pulleys, $40 for the welded bellhousing, $30 for the exhaust manifolds. Still gonna sell the oil pan, but was able to keep for myself the ignition system, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, truck con-rods, oil cooler, and efi intake. CLEANING HOUSE!!!
If you go Chebby I'll blame Douche killa, Tell me a story and make me proud!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 am

Latreenbeast wrote:
f-nuts wrote:
SOLD most all of that truck 460 engine now.....$50 for the heads, $30 for the block and crank, $100 for the serpentine pulleys, $40 for the welded bellhousing, $30 for the exhaust manifolds. Still gonna sell the oil pan, but was able to keep for myself the ignition system, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, truck con-rods, oil cooler, and efi intake. CLEANING HOUSE!!!
If you go Chebby I'll blame Douche killa, Tell me a story and make me proud!

Oh don't worry.....me still gots the good big block stuff. BTW....the F-nuts ranch is ALL FORD NOW after selling the honda (the Hudson don't count.....it hasn't been on the road in over 50 years!!)

nuts
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:48 am

f-nuts wrote:
Latreenbeast wrote:
f-nuts wrote:
SOLD most all of that truck 460 engine now.....$50 for the heads, $30 for the block and crank, $100 for the serpentine pulleys, $40 for the welded bellhousing, $30 for the exhaust manifolds. Still gonna sell the oil pan, but was able to keep for myself the ignition system, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, truck con-rods, oil cooler, and efi intake. CLEANING HOUSE!!!
If you go Chebby I'll blame Douche killa, Tell me a story and make me proud!

Oh don't worry.....me still gots the good big block stuff. BTW....the F-nuts ranch is ALL FORD NOW after selling the honda (the Hudson don't count.....it hasn't been on the road in over 50 years!!)

nuts
KOOL! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: