Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff you might need or want

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stuff you might need or want Empty
PostSubject: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 am

I cleaning my man cave and have some stuff I will give away trade or take donations on.

1) 6 blade flex fan blue and chrome with mounting spacer.
2) universal head liner replacment kit for a Excab truck tan in color
3) air filter element for a 2004+ Harley Davidson xl
4) GE ultasonic parking alert sensor.

All items are new and have never been used. I can take picture of any item and email to you.

D1
the flex fan
Stuff you might need or want L_efd8c81b642a409090695dd777f4b4e9

Bike rack

Stuff you might need or want L_4604629eca1341ab88a8732d86b63675
2in receiver bumper bolt on it works great dust wads on 10 bucks hahaha

Stuff you might need or want L_3cac60634817404b86b6d71ec4586586
aluminum air filter project not complete

Stuff you might need or want L_3a8118dcc3434384a15c81027d9877fb
parking alert sat in the rear window of a car I had for a couple years. The plastic package looks burnt but the contents look fine thru the cracks in packaging.
Stuff you might need or want L_b4a7849e11194552899be3ce3e7de9a4
pressure washer/coolant delivery tube. hook up to air compresor and put tube in fluid or sand. I used it to sand blast some wheels years ago. It worked ok if you want to loose the sand
Stuff you might need or want L_3eccf5bf30aa4e8ea8cd88b0fe42b914

This is a MAC Tools vacuum pump kit. I would like 75 bucks or offer on this item. P/N MV75200. I broke the bottle that came with it. Use any bottle you want,bleed your own brakes by yourself. check diaframs for brake boosters You name it. I have one I use and this one worked perfect when last used. Tried it tonight and it needs lube to rehidrate the diafram it did not want to hold pressure and bled down some over a period of time. The parts are availible. It may be a free fix for some one as its mack tools. I hear they have a lifetime replacement dont know if they will fis this type of tool I will nogotiate on price for this but it is not for free. I will trade for a good floor jack as mine quit working
Stuff you might need or want L_4890bc81c7a947abb8979b08be946816

I am still cleaning if you are interested or want to make araingments to pick anything up let me know Some of the stuff is spoken for and I will do what I can for delivery around the local area. I am in kent and des moines regularly. I do need a floor jack that works good so I will trade any item not spoken for... I do have another receiver hitch I had on 85 nissan truck worked great also no picture yet

Last edited by d1ld on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm

i might be interested in item #4....what is it??? a parking aid for parking in the garage?? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 am

Yes its a parking aid. Mount one part to the wall and set the distance you want to be from the wall and the alarm alert part in car will go off to let you know were to stop at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 am

I also have a bicycle carrier that slides into a 2in tow hitch It will accomadate 3 bikes and can be locked. It is complete with key. I see ranchdog just got a few bikes not long ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm

how much for item #4. afro
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 am

d1ld wrote:
I also have a bicycle carrier that slides into a 2in tow hitch It will accomadate 3 bikes and can be locked. It is complete with key. I see ranchdog just got a few bikes not long ago

Does it fold down so you can open the tailgate? How much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:06 am

the stuff is free if you feel the need to pay for them its what ever you want to pay (donate) I am just cleaning out my man cave of stuff that has been sitting around and not being used or used for years. I will have more stuff soon im sure And ranchdog no the rack doesnt fold down sorry
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:33 am

pm sent.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:29 am

Hey D1ld. Are you gonna be around the weekend of the March 7th? I'd still like to get that bike rack from ya. I'll be on the west side that weekend.

Last edited by RanchDog on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 am

RanchDog wrote:
Hey D1ld. Are you gonna be around the weekend of the March 7th? I'd still like to get that bike rack from ya. I'll be on the west side that weekend.

what the hell is a "bick rack"??
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:58 am

What are you talking about dude?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:09 pm

RanchDog wrote:

I think D1 is selling a "bike rack".....not a "dick rack"....so you probably wouldn't be interested :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 pm

RanchDog wrote:

you aren't fooling anyone Mr. Editor afro
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 am

I wasn't trying to. lol!
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:36 am

f-nuts wrote:
RanchDog wrote:

I think D1 is selling a "bike rack".....not a "dick rack"....so you probably wouldn't be interested :-)

Right, because I have enough of those already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 am

now that's some good clean fun right there!!! Sorry to hi-jack your post D1 afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 am

I should be around the weekend of the 7th. I will PM you my phone number
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Will you be around the 7th? That will be the best day for me because I'll already be out and about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff you might need or want   Stuff you might need or want Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff you might need or want
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: