Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder Empty
PostSubject: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:35 am

I just aquired this welder from my dad. Its in good shape and works. At least it worked 25 years ago. I have everything exept welding rod. Includes helmet, slag hammer, 25 or so foot lead to come from breaker panel with plug in on end 75 obo

Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder 3k13m03l75O05T55Z2a91b7e497bb102d17c6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 am

Hey D1....I'll take it. Only on the condition that you come over to my shop and use it once in a while :-)

Will it fit in the back seat of my Honda, or do I need to bring the truck over....I'll have to figure out where you live too. I'm coming fron Renton.

Thanks!

Nuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 am

Sounds good I can bring it to you if you want it tonight. We are leaving in the morning Call me 206-393-8900 It would fit in the backseat of a car but its heavy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:34 am

how 'bout we make the exchange when you get back!

Have a good trip!

nuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:36 am

We could do that also I was just wanting pad my wallet a tad more for the weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:44 am

d1ld wrote:
We could do that also I was just wanting pad my wallet a tad more for the weekend

Ah...gottcha. What time you leavin' in the morning?? I'll be up for another hour maybe....give me a buzz.

nuts

Last edited by f-nuts on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:45 am

we are going to try and get out by 10 or so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 am

d1ld wrote:
we are going to try and get out by 10 or so

THANKS D1!!
It was fun shootin' the bull with you for a while....hope your daughter wasn't too bored :-)
You'll have come over when you can tip a cold one back with me. It was really good to hear that your company is starting to pull out of the slump.

Now I need to wire in a new 220 circuit.....

You're certainly welcome to come and use the welder any time!!

nuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:11 pm

i think that was the first successful sale/purchase on the forum. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 am

I hope you enjoy it. And I would love to have spent more time BSn and I thank you for staying up and letting me bring it over before I went out of town. I will help drink some beer with ya anytime I can. With the extra cash I found out how good the pizza was at the village pizza in Roslyn. I am already thinking about the next time I can enjoy over eating there. I know now why you guys on here like the place so much. Mmmmm my old lady dosnt even like pizza and she had 4 pieces of the combo and one of the double pep and cheese. between the 5 of us we ate two large pizzas. My kids and I were even able to talk Mom into buying one to take back to camp for late night snacking. We all made pig of ourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 am

TheBOSS wrote:

Ranchdog made a successful donation for a bike rack awhile ago. so this would be 2 successful sale/purchases from the forum
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:50 pm

d1ld wrote:
I hope you enjoy it. And I would love to have spent more time BSn and I thank you for staying up and letting me bring it over before I went out of town. I will help drink some beer with ya anytime I can. With the extra cash I found out how good the pizza was at the village pizza in Roslyn. I am already thinking about the next time I can enjoy over eating there. I know now why you guys on here like the place so much. Mmmmm my old lady dosnt even like pizza and she had 4 pieces of the combo and one of the double pep and cheese. between the 5 of us we ate two large pizzas. My kids and I were even able to talk Mom into buying one to take back to camp for late night snacking. We all made pig of ourselves.

That is awesome! We've been going there for close to 20 years now and I'm thinking it may be time to do it again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 pm

TheBOSS wrote:
that's right. You gave away your laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder   Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder Empty

Back to top Go down

Miller Thunderbolt 225 arc welder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Classifieds-
Jump to: