Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How F'nuts got his name

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How F'nuts got his name Empty
PostSubject: How F'nuts got his name   How F'nuts got his name EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:15 am

here is the email transaction between us.... check out...
-------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:12 PM
To: theBOSS
Subject: RE: The beginning of my opening of TheBlueOvalSpeedShop!!!!!

Picked up a cashier's check this morning. He said a replacement title is $150, so I added that into the price for a total of $1400. Here's the route.....when are you available?

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=renton,+wa&daddr=whitehall,+mt&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.708931,52.294922&ie=UTF8&z=6>

I may end up taking a day or two off to go get it.....and of course I wouldn't imagine or even intend on you trying to swing that......so it might be a solo trip. It would sure be fun to go get it together though.

Also, I'm thinking this would be a good home for the big block.....how bad would that be ;-)

Can you say "rat rod"???
Lee

-------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:54 PM
To: Lee
Subject: RE: The beginning of my opening of TheBlueOvalSpeedShop!!!!!
I sat here for 15 minutes trying to come up with a response that did not involve swearing! You are f-nuts! HARDCORE F-nuts!!! Lets go tonite!!??? How soon are you planning, cause I’m thinking hard about it!

-j
Back to top Go down

How F'nuts got his name Empty
PostSubject: Re: How F'nuts got his name   How F'nuts got his name EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:33 am

I'm not sure any reply could be worthy......historic moment though!!!

Maybe my username should've been "HARDCORE F-nuts"
Back to top Go down

How F'nuts got his name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: