Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! Empty
PostSubject: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:31 am

O GREAT FORUM....PLEASE BESTOW UPON US THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D'....FOR WE HAVE THE KEY TO HIS DREAMS!!!!

1960 CADDY'S

$10,500
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1051876417.html

A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! CIMG6964

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Fleetwood-1960-Cadillac-Fleetwood-CA-Car-54k-Orig-Mi-Cold-A-C_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ190290515482QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

THIS ONE HAS 54K ORIGINAL MILES.....FLY DOWN ROADTRIP BACK (STOP IN VEGAS OF COURSE)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 am

Double D?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 am

Is that DigDoug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 am

Double 'D' is F'nuts' buddy....I have had the opportunity to help drain F'nuts keg with him on a couple of occasions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 am

Please tell me he isn't nicknamed that because he has a set of huge Moobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:11 am

you sound threatened?!?!?! 'moobs'....?? is that manmories??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Does he need bro or manzier?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:52 am

Okay....I'll start pressing him. I'm sure he'd like the caddy you posted. Although he might prefer the hearst version......he's a little on the weird side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:59 am

that's why i posted the four-door. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: It is I, the Great Double D.   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:27 am

I am both flattered and humbled to have received such a call, to join the great blue oval team. I was sharing a cold beverage with F-nuts and The Boss talking car talk. They sensed a man with a good heart who had somehow taken a bad turn in life toward Chevys and GM. instead of casting me away, they were patient and listened (or pretended to), but they knew that I had gone wrong. they knew, that I had gone wild.
But alas, I have heard the call. the call to emerge and share my story. and so that is why I am here. to share my story.

First, Double D: Contrary to popular belief, I get the name from my initials which are EDD. However, it is indeed true that my past girlfriends have been blessed with pretty eyes.

I am Detroit native, and an old Cadillac buff, 1959-1968 or so. I have owned 3 in my life, but don't own one now. That is all for now, oh great blue oval fans. I am here to bestow knowledge and truth to all who care to listen. My strong suits are beer and babes, with an occasional interest in old cars.

May your roads always be straight,

Double-D.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 am

Welcome Double D! We're getting quite the Chebby following on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:41 am

it's about time E to the Double dizzy!!good story too....it is now my mission to help find you a caddy!!! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:33 am

Double has owned a ford......actually a 65 f-100. But he grew weak and let it go after re-building most of it. It was a nice machine, but he's lucky he didn't kill himself in it. Unbenounced to him it didn't have any breaks when he drove it home!!!!!

This truck almost cost me my marriage though.....another story another time.

NICE TO HAVE YOU ON DOUBLE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:04 am

that story going to be told at my house friday night?????.....then it could be 'the night that almost cost you your marriage'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:01 am

Oh Man! I forgot all about the 1965 F100!! indeed, the Ford almost cost f-nuts his marriage cuz he spent so much time workin on it with me. It was actually a pretty cool truck. we practically rebuilt the whole thing short of the body. that truck was solid.

I forgot that I also owned a 1967 Ford Polara back in high school...affectionately nick-named, "The bone-yard!" It was a burgundy color, and all original. that was a great car actually with those "frowning" tail lights. I constantly had trouble with the carburetor.

Hey f-nuts! every time i drink that 9-lb porter, I wake up thinking I got hit with a 9-lb hammer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:22 am

Wow!! a ford polara???? not even sure what the hell that is????

Yeah, I think Georgetown had a unit conversion problem.....should be 9 ton hammer :-)

I need to hear about the boneyard!!

It would be fun to head down to TheBOSS's on fri night, but I'm probably lucky I'm able to spend most of the day saturday at the swap meet with the boys....

ttyl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:54 am

Double-D wrote:
Oh Man! I forgot all about the 1965 F100!! indeed, the Ford almost cost f-nuts his marriage cuz he spent so much time workin on it with me. It was actually a pretty cool truck. we practically rebuilt the whole thing short of the body. that truck was solid.

I forgot that I also owned a 1967 Ford Polara back in high school...affectionately nick-named, "The bone-yard!" It was a burgundy color, and all original. that was a great car actually with those "frowning" tail lights. I constantly had trouble with the carburetor.

Hey f-nuts! every time i drink that 9-lb porter, I wake up thinking I got hit with a 9-lb hammer!

Where exactly did you find that hammer upon you awaking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:58 am

I think it was buried half way into his skull.......who doesn't like fresh beer from a keg though!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 pm

f-nuts wrote:
I think it was buried half way into his skull.......who doesn't like fresh beer from a keg though!!!
Cheby Owners.,They would rather sip piss with a straw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Latreenbeast wrote:
f-nuts wrote:
Cheby Owners.,They would rather sip piss with a straw.

ford owners cannot spell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:17 am

Hey doug is that a pic of your car? Or one that it looked like. I wonder how the new owner enjoyes driving it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am

bossman1970 wrote:
Hey doug is that a pic of your car? Or one that it looked like. I wonder how the new owner enjoyes driving it.

funny lol! can we use your car at the puyallup fair to show how not to drive Razz
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Mighty Spartans head to Detroit   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:25 am

Greetings Ford Fans. Did any of you happen to catch Mich State vs. Louisville today? great game. And now the Spartans are in the final four in Detroit!
Now I ask you. What could be more appropriate, Ford Fans, than a Michigan team playing in the final 4 in the motor city? Them Spartan cheerleaders ain't so bad either!
Basketball

Double D (from Deetroit!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:57 am

word double d...word. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!   A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A CALL OUT INTO THE WILD FOR THE GREAT DOUBLE 'D' TO EMERGE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: