Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:44 am

Andrew here. I'm a chevy guy, but I own 2 fords and 2 toyotas. Thought i would check out the site, looks good.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:30 am

Welcome Kicker. Glad you could make it over to this forum. It should look very familiar because I modeled after yours. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: East VS. West   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Send us your best, because we are just getting warmed up Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Couple pics of my rigs

90 Ranger

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 100_1230

54 F100

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 1-1

85 Toyota

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 100_1465

02 Lexus

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 100_3859
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Let's give Kicker a big Ford Welcome Very Happy . Andew is a buddy of mine and forum administrator of the yvtruckclub.com forum. Remember not all chebby fans are like Doug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:02 pm

RanchDog wrote:
Let's give Kicker a big Ford Welcome Very Happy . Andew is a buddy of mine and forum administrator of the yvtruckclub.com forum. Remember not all chebby fans are like Doug.

here you go again. like I said before i would buy an old ford just like in the pictures but it would have chevy power. you dork
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm

I'm just messing around chebby killer. Relax and save your energy for your muscle car build.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:11 pm

I know i can take the ribbing not like some on this forum. hey its snowing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 pm

FORD KILLER wrote:

here you go again. like I said before i would buy an old ford just like in the pictures but it would have chevy power. you dork
Sounds like we have similar taste. My 54 is getting a camaro subframe

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 5-1

and a 350 to go with it

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters 350_engine_complete_no_filter2
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey Kicker is that your engine? I've never seen it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm

It might be mine, I dunno, I haven't seen it in a couple years. I need to go pick it up if it's still around. Neutral
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Ya, I'd be checking on that if I were you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:04 pm

nice engine, im more into big blocks now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 am

Welcome Kicker! Good to see another with mulitple projects that are so different from one another!!! Rock on! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 am

sweet rides kicker! Welcome to the club. Glad to see another Chevy chopped up and off the road (your subframe)!

Please keep us posted on the sub-frame attachment.....I'm thinking I'll be doing the same on my '49 hudson, but will probably go with a fatman fab stub frame set up.....at least I think that's the plan for now. Here's a link that will hopefully walk me through it:

http://www.webrodder.com/article.php?AID=62&SID=16

and

http://www.webrodder.com/article.php?AID=63&SID=16

There's some other cool articles on this site too.....

Take it easy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1