Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like to introduce My self

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Like to introduce My self Empty
PostSubject: Like to introduce My self   Like to introduce My self EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 am

I'm new to this forum, I've got 69 f100 with 428CJ and C6. I'm running Solid Roller Cam, Edel Heads with Erson Roller Rockers, Edel Performer RPM Intake, MSd 6Al Box and MSD Dizzy, Barry Grant 825 Carb. And Like most the list goes on. Full C6 Tranny built to handle 600 Horespower. I've built this engine from the pan up myself and enjoy working on Ford FE's. Right now as we speak I'm in the process of installing a new B&M Holesot 3000 Converter. Hope to talk to all as time goes on as I'm full of Questions all the time.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Like to introduce My self   Like to introduce My self EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:11 am

Welcome chiefsk. Good to have some new people on here. The forum was started about a month and half ago by a bunch of friends in conjunction with the start of The Blue Oval Speed Shop, so finally getting some new people is cool. Post up some pics of your f100, we like pics. Hope you have fun on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like to introduce My self   Like to introduce My self EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:28 am

Welcome aboard, Chiefsk! Good to have another FE guy on this forum. You should ask The Boss about the all the fun he had with his 428 project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like to introduce My self   Like to introduce My self EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 pm

WELCOME Chiefsk!!!! There's always a home here for another FE guy!!! afro Can't wait to see pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like to introduce My self   Like to introduce My self Empty

Back to top Go down

Like to introduce My self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: