Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ugly as sin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ugly as sin Empty
PostSubject: Ugly as sin   Ugly as sin EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:38 am

Hey there you all. My name is Joe. I am new here so i wanted to introduce myself. I drive a 1982 mustang. It has the heart of a champion. The motor is out of 66 mustang. Its a 289 with 302 heads, race cam, high rise intake, edelbrock 4 barrel carb and headman headers to custom exhaust. This is my baby! Its a 4 speed and factory posi but the posi is getting pretty worn out these days. My other project is my most precious possession, my 1961 Ford Econoline Pickup. Yes I said pickup Not van. I have had here since i was 6 years old. I have been in the process of completely restoring her since then. She has a 144 straight six bored and stroked to a 200. And its backed by a three on the tree. Anything else you want to know just ask. Other then that my toy is a beat up datsun pickup 4x4 that is dubbed the RATSUN. I have turned her into a one of a kind wheeler and she has the attitude to match. Watchout she bites. I am from the port angeles/joyce area originally and now i spend all me weekends there just hanging out with my buddies.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Ugly as sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugly as sin   Ugly as sin EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 am

Welcome to the forum! We are just a bunch of friends who give each other a lot of crap and most of the time we're just joking. lol! If you cut through most of the BS you'll see that we're just out to have fun. Enjoy the circus inside. You're bound to get a few laughs. Post up a few pics of your rides. Oh, and we're planning a cruise to the Naches Tavern in lovely Greenwater, just passed Enumclaw on Highway 410. You're more than welcome to join us.
Back to top Go down

Ugly as sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugly as sin   Ugly as sin EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:27 am

Welcome Ugly! Your projects sound pretty sweet. You definitely need to post some pictures.

And forgive Ranchdog for not knowing the actual distance from PA to Greenwater (which is 150 miles, one way Ranchdog) when he invited you to the Meet & Greet next Friday. Directions and geography aren't exactly his strong points. But if you want to make that drive you are more than welcome.
Back to top Go down

Ugly as sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugly as sin   Ugly as sin EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Welcome Ugly as sin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugly as sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugly as sin   Ugly as sin Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugly as sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum