Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightnin

just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods Empty
PostSubject: just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods   just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm

just joined the group and wanted to see who is out there that belong to the only 1 left of the big three. i have been into fords all my life and have had quite a few. currently working on a 64' galaxie 2 dr fastback. daily driver is an 02 lightning. just want to get into a network of people who deal with ford muscle since there are so few of us around. i work at boeing in everett. if there is anyone that has any info into restomodding my galaxie or adding some nice bolt-ons for my lightning feel free to share. thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods   just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Welcome lightning! BaDNA has a 2001 lightning and fatbottom fords and I have had our rounds with the galaxies. Look forward to talkin with you!
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods   just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Welcome to the zoo! It's always great to "meet" another Ford fan. Check out the upcoming Meet and Greet at Greenwater on the 12th.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods   just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:57 pm

I just noticed that you're still a guest. If you register you'll be able to see the entire message board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods   just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods Empty

Back to top Go down

just joined would like to connect with other bluebloods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: