Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess who's back

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back   Guess who's back EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:50 am

Guess who's back? Back again? Shady's back! Tell a friend.

Yes ladies and douche bags good ole slim shady (aka Ryan Wallace) has returned from his 4 year sabbatical from WAZZU!!! after much screwing off, drinking, partying and some learning the great school of WSU has decided that i could finally graduate. Currently down in Vancouver WA job searching, whilst in seattle last weekend Jamie suggested i join this little forum to shoot the shit with the old peeps and talk shit!
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:15 am

i always felt that we were 1 jackass down from a complete deck! afro Let's see those pics of the C-dog!!! Now chebby killa has an ally!!!! afro
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:55 am

....the uhhh, firing order on my chebby is....errr.....1,5,4,3,1,3,3.....uhhhh,....5........50% of the time, then...err reverse it for the other 60% afro
Guess who's back N27217700_4807
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:52 am

well atleast my chevy will run on 87 pump gas and does not need nitro/diesel/kerosene additive to stop it from pinging during idle hahaha
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:57 pm

What's up Slim how you been?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Been allright, just doing the job search right now, got some interviews down in portland hopefully i will be able to get a job that brings me back into the seattle area.

Someone needs to let me know who everyone is, i can guess a few people by their screen names but not sure about some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who's back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back   Guess who's back Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: