Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 pm

This is Brian and he's gay. He works at a Ford dealership, like most of the people on here, and drives a F150.

HERE IS THE LATEST PHOTO OF THE ELUSIVE BEEFSUPREME....I KNOW YOUR SECRET BEEFSUPREME!!!!!! afro
BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! HallePac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:11 pm

It because he is a big VAG.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:58 pm

I don't even know who this is and I already don't like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

IM HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP!

BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! StepbrothersSONY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Welcome !! monkey
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:39 pm

BeefSupreme wrote:
IM HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP!

BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! StepbrothersSONY

You have 1 day to introduce yourself in the "introductions" thread or you will be deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm

That is harsh.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Just wait!! lol!
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Nice avatar Beefsupreme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 pm

You are funny! Are you the big Nazi that tells people to stop messing with other peoples setting, postings, etc.. ? But you are the one who is doing it aren't you. Thats right beotch! POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:14 pm

First, take a big step back... and literally, FUCK YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you! I WILL FUCK YOU UP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:17 pm

You are about two month too late on that comment .....ASSHOLE Mad

By the way get you ever get your tivo?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Nice. Better go introduce yourself or it stays. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:18 pm

You should change Beefsupremes' name to Simple Jack
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Angry wrote:
You are funny! Are you the big Nazi that tells people to stop messing with other peoples setting, postings, etc.. ? But you are the one who is doing it aren't you. Thats right beotch! POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Nothing was changed. No text added. We did the same to LB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm

You mmmmmmmmmmmake mmmmee hhappy!! flower farao
Back to top Go down

Cockburn, from now on my fist is going to be so far up your shithole that every time you have a thought, it's gonna have to tiptoe past my wedding ring

BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! Tom-cruise-300x249
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:25 pm

BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! Simple+jack

enough said
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Did you enjoy your one day ban bitch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 am

Doing the time was easy. Your message still didn't get through. Do you want to go double or nothing warden?

And where is my Blue Oval Speedshop shirt I'm supposed to get free just for joining?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:42 am

You win man. I shall grant unto thee a two day ban per your request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:10 pm

shirts are 17.00....which is what every else paid....however, since I like you, i will give you one for free......if you get a 'I got powered by theBOSS' tatoo! afro ...in fact, if you post up a picture with it sharpied across your chest (no photo-shopping)....i will give you a shirt! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 am

How about magic marker so it only shows up under a black light?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:47 am

too much potty mouth from this guy (or girl??). R-dog...delete the account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!   BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BEEFSUPREME EXPOSED!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: