Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Angry,

Was it you who was saying they had a iTouch they were looking to unload? Sam is wanting one. If that was you and you still have it, what do you want for it?
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Uh oh. I can smell more movie conversions coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Well I paid over 200.00 for it and they are still going for that so make me an offer. It feelds good to be out of my cage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 pm

He tried to charge me $230 for it last week!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Angry wrote:
Well I paid over 200.00 for it and they are still going for that so make me an offer. It feelds good to be out of my cage.

Is it this one? 8GB, black?

Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction ITouch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Yes but it is a 16gb
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 pm

That's a good deal! Jump on it. He won't know what to do with 16 gigs. How much for the bathroom tv?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Angry wrote:
Yes but it is a 16gb

Let me know what you want for it. The Boy would definitely down with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Angry wrote:

SOLD. When can I get you the money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm

You should just get him an iphone. Does all the same stuff plus he can make calls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 pm

When ever you want. The only thing is is that I have to find the charger for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 pm

BeefSupreme wrote:
You should just get him an iphone. Does all the same stuff plus he can make calls.

We are stuck on Verizon for at least another year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 pm

[quote="Fat Bottom Ford"][quote="BeefSupreme"]You should just get him an iphone. Does all the same stuff plus he can make calls.[/quote]

Brian you sir are a Jackass. Cause that is what I have been telling you all along.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:19 pm

It doesn't take pics either, but it's half as thick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Angry wishes he was half as thick as his pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction   Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: iTouch, Angry I'm looking in your direction
Page 1 of 1