Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:31 pm

I put the parts on Craig's list....deep discount for BOSS members!!!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/1507813046.html
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:35 am

Good luck on the sell. Too bad I don't have any big block plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:35 am

SOLD most all of that truck 460 engine now.....$50 for the heads, $30 for the block and crank, $100 for the serpentine pulleys, $40 for the welded bellhousing, $30 for the exhaust manifolds. Still gonna sell the oil pan, but was able to keep for myself the ignition system, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, truck con-rods, oil cooler, and efi intake. CLEANING HOUSE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:37 am

f-nuts wrote:
SOLD most all of that truck 460 engine now.....$50 for the heads, $30 for the block and crank, $100 for the serpentine pulleys, $40 for the welded bellhousing, $30 for the exhaust manifolds. Still gonna sell the oil pan, but was able to keep for myself the ignition system, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, truck con-rods, oil cooler, and efi intake. CLEANING HOUSE!!!
If you go Chebby I'll blame Douche killa, Tell me a story and make me proud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:10 am

Latreenbeast wrote:
f-nuts wrote:

Oh don't worry.....me still gots the good big block stuff. BTW....the F-nuts ranch is ALL FORD NOW after selling the honda (the Hudson don't count.....it hasn't been on the road in over 50 years!!)

nuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:48 am

f-nuts wrote:
Latreenbeast wrote:
f-nuts wrote:

Oh don't worry.....me still gots the good big block stuff. BTW....the F-nuts ranch is ALL FORD NOW after selling the honda (the Hudson don't count.....it hasn't been on the road in over 50 years!!)

nuts
KOOL! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!   460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

460 parts for sale...just in time for Christmas!!!
Page 1 of 1