Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fordpowerjoke

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fordpowerjoke   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 am

Ford Racing had them on clearance for $2499.00 shipped , they were $4495.00

plus injectors, fuel pumps, Maf , plugs and new belt $600

75hp minium, It's able to make a whole lot more than the Eaton ever could.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Fordpowerjoke   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Man I wish I had some extra coin laying around. My dream is supercharging the RanchDog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Did you guys miss me?   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey guys. Happened to get up a bit early this am and had some "downtime" to dink on the computer. Not much has been going on. Just life, you know....work, kids, bills, projects. I have tinkered with my blue Camaro a bit and worked some bugs out of it. Got the shifter figured out. It was just a matter of the adjustable clevis was left loose and the jamb nuts backed off. So now I can actually get all the gears from the shifter and they actually match on the indicator plate. I put a new alternator in it so now it doesn't sing to me when its cold. Also installed the alternator correctly this time since the guy I bought it from had it on the wrong side of the bracket and the belt was running at an angle. I ripped out the old alarm system and reconnected the factory harness back togeter where they had "tapped" into it. I was having a problem with the dome light coming on unexpectedly and the problem has since went away with the alarm being removed. I think they had the brain wired in so the dome light would come on when disarmed?.....I installed the two aftermarket seat belts for the front seats so at least I am legal now for two people. As you know I ran into some of you guys at the Corvette High performance swap meet down at the Puyallup fair grounds. Jamie you are fired! you were suppose to tell me when you guys were getting together next! I won't hold it against you. I did find the rest of the pieces I needed to complete two rear seat belts so I should be able to taxi the family around soon. I have to say though, I don't know how people managed to drive around with 4 wheel manual drum brakes. They suck! When I drove down to the fairgrounds the brakes actually had me concerned at points going down the steep meridian hill. I have since taken all four drums off and inspected. I have a solid pedal but they just are not sensitive. I adjusted the shoe to drum clearance and they worked alot better but still not great by todays standards. Eventhough I am broke I did manage to justify $600 and ordered a power disc brake kit for it from a company called Belair Bobs that is referred alot on team camaro website that I go on alot. It will be a while before I get the time to install the kit. I would like to change the front coil springs and shocks at the sametime since it all has to come apart during the install. Well I hope all is where with everyone! Jamie, Mike P. you guys better drop me an email or ring my cell when you guys plan to hook up again! Look forward to hearing from you guys! Jeff 253-297-1744
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fordpowerjoke   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:26 pm

To: TheBOSS
Posted: Today at 8:51 am
Subject: Re: [No title]
I am a retard. I will start coming on here regularly and looking at upcoming events. I didn't realize that was where to find what you guys are up to. I will check to see what is next....Jeff

be sure you do.... we are on here constantly!!!!Feel free to travel outside of the 'introductions'... if you will refer yourself to the 'upcoming events' , you will see we are all going to the 4x4 swap this next sunday march 7th....hope you can come.... topic. afro
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Fordpowerjoke   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:15 am

Did he email you this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fordpowerjoke   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:34 am

it was a PM...i was trying to drag him out into the forum. afro ...glad to see him back on.
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

PostSubject: Re: Fordpowerjoke   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 am

Word!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fordpowerjoke   Fordpowerjoke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fordpowerjoke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: