Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

red candy tint touch-up paint needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

red candy tint touch-up paint needed Empty
PostSubject: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 am

Angry....looking your direction......

Need some touch up paint for the 2011 flex. Color code is U6 me thinks.....red candy tint.

I could pick it up at Goodfella's next thursday if you got it......i'm guessing around 10 bucks or so.

Thanks,
nuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 am

Got it ANGRY!!!!

THANKS MY BRO!!!

Best price in town too......hot damn!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Good deal huh? I know you couldnt beat that price! So MR. Magoo does live there huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Wow! outstanding parts pick. Don't know where you study this shit? Many of men have tried, but fallen upon the pressure of color code decscription. All of our hats off to you. Your the best!

Now where in the hell are my truck seat parts lick knob? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 am

I love you guys. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Latreenbeast wrote:
Wow! outstanding parts pick. Don't know where you study this shit? Many of men have tried, but fallen upon the pressure of color code decscription. All of our hats off to you. Your the best!

Now where in the hell are my truck seat parts lick knob? afro

I tossed it into the cement mixer along with Dougs socks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 am

Sock Tosser! cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

You've been eatin onions!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Just a little bit. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red candy tint touch-up paint needed   red candy tint touch-up paint needed Empty

Back to top Go down

red candy tint touch-up paint needed
Page 1 of 1