Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An automotive forum with an emphasis on Fords

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

big ford guy introducing myself and my cars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

big ford guy introducing myself and my cars Empty
PostSubject: big ford guy introducing myself and my cars   big ford guy introducing myself and my cars EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:02 pm

always liked and grew up with fords. currently driving an 02 lightning, had in the past as my first car a 93 sho, after that the current 1964 galaxie, 1970 torino 1967 fairlane, 1990 notchback with a stroker and a 1983 volvo turbo wagon. looking to sell the galaxie and try and get either another muscle car or a foxbody. pleasure to be a part of this group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big ford guy introducing myself and my cars   big ford guy introducing myself and my cars EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:22 am

THATS QUITE THE STABLE!!! I LOVE IT!! Good to have you here. afro
Back to top Go down
RanchDog
Ranchero
Ranchero
RanchDog

Number of posts : 3402
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: big ford guy introducing myself and my cars   big ford guy introducing myself and my cars EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:08 am

Welcome! I love the 70-71 Torino/Ranchero. I'm also a sucker for the fox bodied Mustangs. Glad to have you here and enjoy the circus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big ford guy introducing myself and my cars   big ford guy introducing myself and my cars EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Welcome
I as well owned a 71 Torino GT, Fun car, Cleveland 4V, Autobox, fold away headlights, tach, graphics.
Lost it in a sharp corner. No
Miss the ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big ford guy introducing myself and my cars   big ford guy introducing myself and my cars Empty

Back to top Go down

big ford guy introducing myself and my cars
Page 1 of 1